Welcome to CCI New Brunswick Chapter
Welcome to the Canadian Condominium Institute, New Brunswick Chapter web site. We are an independent, non-profit organization run by volunteers who are dedicated to providing our Membership with information and education that is relevant for Owners, Board Members and Professionals in the Condominium Industry.
- Each of the 17 CCI Local Chapter Winners will receive a plaque for their condominium/strata to display AND a $150.00 Tim Hortons Card to hold a casual get together at your condominium for all owners.
- From the 17 Winners at the local level, the condominium with the most votes will be declared the National Winner, and will receive larger plaque and a Tim Hortons Card in the amount of $250.00.
- July 14 - launch
- September 30 - deadline for application
- October - local AGM announces winners
- October 20 - National Winner announced at AGM
- November - local prizes sent to winners
CCI New Brunswick Spring 2017 Newsletter
The New Brunswick chapter of CCI has distributed its third provincial newsletter, the spring edition for 2017.
Just click the image at the right for twelve pages of news about our chapter and stories about the condo scene in New Brunswick. There's valuable information that will help you and your neighbours be more informed and appreciative owners of your shared home. Don't hesitate to share the articles that interest you but do let the chapter know you are redistributing. All the details are in the newsletter.
(Back copies of the newsletter for 2016 are archived on the Forms and Documents page.)
Some events in the 2017-2018 membership year are already scheduled. You should start checking out the Events page for details of coming activities.
WE WANT YOU!!
The Canadian Condominium Institute (CCI) is looking for members to populate various committees for the CCI-New Brunswick Chapter. Ready, willing and able…we are looking to have those involved in the condominium industry to help us establish strong committees that will aid in moving the chapter forward in many areas. CCI is the leading provider of education and information across Canada, to better support and maintain the condominium industry as it continues to grow and flourish.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Professionals who support the industry, Condo Board Directors and Service Providers to the
- Dedicated people who are eager to help
- A cross-section of members from throughout the New Brunswick area
- Team-players and good communicators
WHY YOU SHOULD GET INVOLVED:
- The chance to broaden the condominium industry in New Brunswick
- Provide education about condominium throughout the Province
- Networking Opportunities across New Brunswick and Canada
Fill out the Volunteer Application at the right if you are ready to get involved.
For more information, please contact:
Canadian Condominium Institute – New Brunswick
PO Box 363
Fredericton, NB E3B 4Z9
November 11, 2011
MEDIA RELEASE - Dateline: Fredericton, NB
NEW GROUP SERVES NEEDS OF NEW BRUNSWICK CONDO OWNER
The Canadian Condominium Institute (CCI) has chartered a new Chapter to serve the needs of New Brunswick condominium owners, Ms. Phil Williams, Chapter president, announced today. The Chapter received its charter at the recent CCI national meeting held in Toronto November 4.
Click here to read the complete media release (PDF).