Why join CCI?
As an Individual or Corporate member, a host of valuable membership benefits are available, including:
- Significant membership discounts on all CCI Conferences, courses, seminars, publications etc.
- Chapter and National newsletters with up-to-date information, news and events.
- Direct access to certified experts in all aspects of the condominium field, so you will profit from their experience.
- Access to our National Member’s Only website, with access to all newsletters and legal cases, as well as the Discussion Forum.
- Find out exactly what your membership is doing for you at the CCI Annual General Meeting, where you can make suggestions and vote on important matters.
Excellent networking opportunities with industry leaders and other directors.
Membership benefits for Professional and Trade members servicing the condominium industry include:
- Get the most bang for your advertising buck by advertising in our newsletters or website to your target audience. Expand your business profile among “who’s who” of condo industry and network with business leaders. Examine the attached schedule to determine which combination of membership, newsletter presence and event sponsorship best suits your business plan and budget.
- Become a valuable industry resource by lending your expertise as an author of articles or as a CCI Course instructor. Profit from the experience of leading professional colleagues and take away a wealth of contacts and reference materials published by CCI.
- Increase your business recognition and stature by qualifying to obtain the ACCI professional designation (Associate of Canadian Condominium Institute).
- CCI’s seminars and courses present excellent networking opportunities.
- Share information and profit from the experience of other suppliers, including professionals from the area of condominium law, property management, accounting, engineering, real estate and insurance.